RE: Our organization’s continued commitment to our customers
In light of the continued challenges presented by COVID-19, we want to share some thoughts on our organization’s continued operations during the pandemic, as well as health and safety measures undertaken to protect our customers.
First, we understand that our continued operations are more essential now than they’ve ever been for our community. We provide products, services, and technologies that are essential to the continued operation and safety of your residences and businesses. Our products and services also enable many of you to do your part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by working from home. Our essential offerings include: networking, data infrastructure, home security, audiovisual distribution, lighting control, and automated home and business control as well. We also continue to apply and follow the essential business and health and safety guidance provided by state and local governments. For reasons listed above, and to assist in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic, our sales and administration departments will remain open to serve you to the best of our ability. Customer and employee health and safety is our number one priority as we continue operations. Therefore, we have also implemented health and safety measures to protect our employees and customers:
• Our expert technical support activities will be performed remotely.
• Our premises are now closed to customers. Service calls will need to be scheduled by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (610-282-0632 x 105). Sales inquiries can be submitted by email (email@example.com) or by calling our offices directly (610-282-0632 x 110).
• Our field technicians have been prohibited from non-essential travel and required to stay at home at this time.
• No employee is permitted to work while sick. Should an employee become ill, they are not allowed to return to work until they are cleared of symptoms for 7 days.
• Technicians that visit customer sites in the future will be required to wear safety equipment including gloves, masks, and shoe covers.
• Technicians will practice safe social distancing, including staying more than six feet away from others and not engaging in any physical contact.
• Our company vehicles now have sanitizing stations, and employees are required to sanitize before, during, and after customer visits.
• Our premises and vehicles have adopted enhanced safety protocols and cleaning requirements.
• We will comply with any additional specific health and safety requirements of our customers.
• We will contact each client the day prior to their scheduled installation appointment to confirm no one in their home is experiencing sickness or symptoms of Covid-19 or other illnesses.
We look forward to continuing to support our customers through this challenging time and appreciate your trust and continued business.
ARTISTIC VIDEO & SOUND
Published April 2nd, 2020
Director of Sales & Operations
Artistic Video & Sound
344 S. 3rd Street
Coopersburg PA, 18036